GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Lead Barista- $18.00+/hour
Office of Naval Intelligence, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring a Lead Barista.
Candidates must be available to work Monday-Friday with no weekends or holidays included. Early a.m shift starts at 5:00am.
Candidates must be a US Citizen and be able to pass a government background check.
Guest Services, Inc. offers amazing benefits such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more!
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
Provide a consistently high standard of guest service, cleanliness, product presentation, cost control, and sales for coffee, specialty drinks, and various food items. Complete guest transactions and assist employees with voids, corrections and related situations in a friendly, accurate, and efficient manner. Supervise the café in the absence of the Supervisor.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- In the absence of the supervisor, coordinate and monitor breaks and lunches
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner; take food and beverage orders
- Prepare requested food and/or drinks and deliver to guest
- Assist guests through friendly interactions, answering questions, and completing sales on register/POS system in an accurate, efficient and friendly manner; assist employees with same
- Maintain store displays daily through stock rotation, cleaning, and organizing
- Receive and verify quantities of merchandise, organize and stock store, set displays
- Performs such other related duties as directed or required
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of or ability to learn how to create specialty coffees and other drinks
- Strong sanitation habits; strong guest service abilities; actively look for ways to assist guests and co-workers
- Ability to learn and use POS system including computerized cash register and credit card terminal
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment
- Lift, carry, and push up to 10 lbs. regularly, 15-20 lbs. frequently, and up to 30 lbs. occasionally
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of guests and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly to be understood by same in English
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties
- POS (Point of Sale) system including cash register and credit card terminal; Phone system
- Specialty coffee machines and dispensers
- Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used: gloves, goggles
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job has expired.