Program and Schedule Nesting on CNC Laser Machines.
This position is a 1st shift position.
Role & Responsibility
- Meet required production schedules while promoting safety, quality, teamwork, lean manufacturing, and sound environmental practices
- Ensure consistent application of Standard Work at each workstation through audits, coaching and training.
- Complete all necessary area communications for subsequent production shifts.
- Identify and work to resolve area bottlenecks to ensure balanced workload.
- Communication and track customer emergencies (hot parts)
- Understand and adjust parameters to optimize nesting results.
- Optimize orientation of parts to improve utilization
- Optimize orientation of parts for presentation to forming operations.
- Optimize lead-in and tab locations.
- Restrict rotation of parts when necessary.
- Tool parts as needed for entry into Laser Nesting.
- Assist with Ordering/Managing Consumables
- Assist with Ordering/Managing Raw Steel
- Develop nesting techniques and strategies to:
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Team Player, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Good Work Ethic and Basic Computer Skills.
- Safety and Quality Conscious.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent noise (hearing protection as required).
- Occasional push/pull up to 40 pounds of force.
- Constant standing, occasional walking.
- Frequent to constant bending at the waist, occasional twisting.
- Constant light grasping, occasional power grip.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers - and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.