Concrete Frame Associates is Denver's leading provider of concrete formwork and concrete frame services. Across Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming, Concrete Frame Associates has an exceptional record of safely completing projects on-time and on-budget supported by a well-established safety program and culture of solid core values.
- Perform general construction labor to include jobsite clean-up and moving of materials by hand or by utilizing material handling equipment; including rigging of materials to be hoisted by crane.
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
- Pouring of vertical concrete.
- Install and remove reshores per instructions.
- Removal, cleaning, stacking and banding of form materials.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance, if requested.
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing.
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 6 months of formwork / concrete construction laborer work experience at meets or exceeds performance expectations.
All candidates must be willing to submit to any job related background check, fitness for duty, and drug screen that are required during the hiring process.Applications valid through March 31, 2023.Concrete Frame Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
This job has expired.