Expected Travel: None
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Vascular Access - Built on a history of innovation, our Arrow® brand of technically advanced vascular access devices are renowned throughout the world. Many of our vascular access products have antimicrobial and antithrombogenic protection designed to reduce vascular-related complications and include long and short dwell central venous catheters (CVC), sheath introducers, arterial lines, peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC), as well as specialty devicesand an advanced vascular positioning system to facilitate precise placement of a PICC or CVC near the heart. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
• Under direct supervision, perform testing according to established procedures and ASTM and ISO guidelines for product/process qualification, validation, FDA submissions, and legal requests.
1. Perform physical, thermal, and chemical tests on raw materials and finished products in accordance with established procedures and ASTM and ISO guidelines. Such testing includes tensile and elongation, flexural modulus, moisture content, melt index, torque testing, chemical testing, flow rate, air and liquid leakage, dimensional testing, simulated aging, shore hardness, thermal degradation, rheology, melt point determination, etc.
2. Set up and operate pilot testing equipment.
3. Maintain lab supplies and place orders as needed.
4. Maintain lab equipment and instrumentation in good working condition.
5. Complete lab reports as needed.
6. Maintain lab cleanliness and organization.
7. Complete timesheets and progress reports for supervisor in a timely manner.
8. Provided other department support as requested by immediate supervisor.
9. Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all company policies, rules, procedures, and standard housekeeping.
Education / Experience Requirements
Associates Degree in a scientific discipline, BS preferred
0-2 years laboratory experience
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.