• Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care.
• Monitor and operate instrumentation.
• Identify and replenish testing bench supplies, as necessary.
• Maintain a safe work environment and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
• Associates or Bachelor's degree or CVT/RVT/LVT
• 0 to 1+ years of lab experience
• Demonstrated ability to build, develop and work within a clinical laboratory team, including creative problem solving and flexibility to meet rapid growth.
• Some IT and LIS (laboratory information systems) experience and general comfort level with computer systems, technology, and equipment interfaces.
• Team leadership, friendly and loves a challenge.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
• Robust organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work in fast-paced STAT environment.
Preferred candidate qualifications:
• Experience in the veterinary field strongly preferred, but not required. Other experience considered as applicable.
Physical and Time requirements:
• Able to sit and stand for long periods of time
• Able to lift up to 30lbs
• Flexible hours and overtime may be required
• SHIFT TIMES: Must be available for evenings as needed and rotating weekends.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Newark, New York
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 14 minutes ago
San Francisco, California
Posted 13 minutes ago