Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Knowledge Content Analyst, reporting to Mgr, Knowledge Content Implementation, is responsible for sourcing, analyzing, and maintaining quality customer/customer partner content to enable the Accolade Front Line Care Team to support members. With a primary focus in areas such as Customers and Vendor Partners, Carriers and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs), Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), and/or Quality Assurance, this person will establish positive working relationships and assist in the creation and evolution of integration and ongoing maintenance materials and processes. Additionally, this individual is responsible for participating in cross-functional projects and initiatives to provide content expertise across the business.
A day in the life...
What we are looking for...
- Serve as a subject matter expert in one or more content focus areas, such as:
- Customers and Vendor Partners
- Carriers and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs)
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs)
- Quality Assurance
- Establish collaborative relationships with customers/customer partners and internal stakeholders
- Lead discussions on an integrated delivery model between Accolade and customers/customer partners resulting in agreed integration details, artifacts, and process
- Act as a liaison cross-functionally to ensure internal teams have the information needed to provide high-quality service
- Complete and deliver implementation artifacts on time with high quality for new customer launches, expansions, and renewals
- Identify and resolve gaps
- Ensure content is consistent with Accolade tools and style guides
- Provide regular status reports on progress and raise risks
- Manage, maintain/build, and/or review internal and customer-facing content for new customer implementations on an ongoing basis
- Triage, respond to, and resolve content tickets (CFQs) in a timely manner
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement initiatives; leverage senior team members to support scoping of work, identifying of desired outcomes, and development/execution of deliverables
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives as required
We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
- Equivalent of a bachelor's degree and/or 3-5+ years progressive experience in a related industry (for a PBM focused role, PBM experience is required)
- Strong and broad knowledge of the health care industry - understanding of benefit content, practices, and processing; ability to navigate/understand and explain health plan and benefit documentation
- Experience in healthcare content/knowledge management with the ability to simplify industry jargon and complex benefits
- Experience with Quality Assurance processes and content management/document management tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to work independently, as well as across functions at multiple levels - internally and externally
- Strong technical aptitude - working knowledge and experience with MS Office suite, plus the ability to learn new tools, as necessary
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, evolving environment
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature; good critical thinking and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and make a contribution quickly
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.