Build your Future. Build your Dream. Take the step today for a new career at CNH Industrial!
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
CNH Industrial's, Case IH tractor assembly plant in Sturtevant, WI has been a cornerstone in the community for over 175 years and we are looking for Machine Repairers and Electricians. Are you an independent worker who is looking for a stable career? Consider working for CNH Industrial, below are additional responsibilities/duties and requirements:
- The journeyman electrician installs, maintains, and repairs power generating and distributing equipment, auxiliaries, transmission lines from primary source to sub-stations, Assembly and machine shop electrical equipment including Toyoda, Mori-Seiki and Mazak Machining Centers.
- Work from general plans, wiring diagrams, drawings, manufacturer's specifications, sketches, and electric schematics.
- Plan project details, determine methods and procedures to follow, assignment of tasks to assisting personnel, to assure completion of project to specifications within scheduled time.
- Set up and operate machine to bend, cut and thread conduit and pipe for lines.
- Prepare terminals and wires to make connections.
- Provide electrical energy at point of use with minimum loss in transmission.
- Maintain fractional tolerances in cutting conduit and pipe, assembling lines, locating apparatus; level, plumb, and square units by eye.
- Install controls and wire alternating and direct current generators, motors, cranes, elevators, induction hardening, electronic controls, switchboards, switch gear, transformers, and power circuits, etc.
- Service repair, calibrate and adjust all control parameters.
- Check installations, repairs, and existing systems, to detect grounds, short circuits, determine polarity, and other features to assure satisfactory transmission of electrical energy and operation of equipment.
- Service and repair battery operated rolling stock - test drive as required.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
The qualified applicant will have:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Electrician Journeyman's card or 8+ years of practical experience installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing power generating equipment, control boards, sub-stations and high voltage power lines throughout a manufacturing plant.
- Have broad knowledge of principles of electricity and application to industrial development and use.
- Experience operating a wide variety of standard and special electrical equipment and apparatus.
- Experienced with the use of various electrical measuring and testing meters.
- Knowledge of code requirements.
- Must have strong knowledge of CNC equipment and programmable logic controls (PLC).
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.