Industrial Technology Group (ITG), is the parent of many independent manufacturing companies which produce a wide array of equipment and products. The independent business model fosters entrepreneurship and growth and allows professional development at all levels. Industrial Technology Group (ITG) is wholly owned by The Heico Companies, LLC.
The Technical Lead will provide technical oversight and guidance on all projects in the Information Services Project Portfolio. Located in Warrenville, IL, this individual will work with business executives and end-users to conceptualize new solutions, recommend technical resources and strategies, and then design the requirements for the project. This position develops and manages the technical interfaces between all systems in the enterprise and oversees the coordination and implementation of application upgrades, system maintenance and data integrity of the applications.
- Responsible for administration and overall environment maintenance in a multi-instance D365 F&SCM/CE/BC environment
- Contribute to the technical set-up of MS D365 F&SCM/CE/BC modules
- Set-up and maintain application integration between Dynamics 365 F&SCM/CE/BC and third-party applications
- Coordinate D365 Support and connected systems with company support resources and AMS provider.
- Analyze D365 F&SCM, CE and other modules current state (As-Is) setup, identify any Gaps and propose future state (To-Be)
- Oversee all aspects of data migration for ERP implementation projects: F&SCM/CE/BC
- Coordinate with PMO on developing and executing test scripts to test system changes, hot fixes, and upgrades utilizing Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT)
- Manage D365 Access Control while maintaining compliance with Heico and group-level Access Control Policy
- Manage report and form requirements and related ISV solutions (such as Bottomline).
- Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into hardware and software capabilities
- Identify slow processes and performance tune slow running processes (liaison)
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
- Assist project leadership in designing the approach for middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning and directing developers
- Creating user and technical documentation, including trading partner guides
- Review technical and design documents for proposed solution by consultants
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical knowledge of MS Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365 F&O/CE and Business Central platforms environment management using LCS and the Power Platform.
- Experience with Azure Resources (Subscriptions, Resource Groups, VMs, etc) a plus
- Experience in configuring / debugging workflow related requests / issues 6+ years
- Experience working with one or more technical platforms 4+ years
- Experience working with technical infrastructure communication issues of low to medium complexity 6+ years
- Experience with writing intermediate to advanced T-SQL, experience with SQL Server a plus
- Experience with Visual Studio a plus
- Experience with X++ code a plus
- Experience with Security Configuration for D365 F&SCM, CE and Business Central a plus
- Experience with Bottom-line Precision Forms a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with writing technical requirements based on functional design
- Customer orientation (e.g. short response times, appropriate communication and continuous information flow, adequate solutions)
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Drive for excellence in own work and cooperation with customers/ colleagues/ employees
- Value based people management including "lead by example"
- Ability and willingness to integrate, cooperate and succeed in a multi-national group (i.e. traveling abroad, understand corporate needs and implement, co-operate and communicate with colleagues from overseas)
- Efficient and resilient working style (e.g. priority setting, willingness to work overtime in peaks, absorb pressure)
This job has expired.