Kforce is currently seeking an IT Business Analyst in Tampa, FL.Summary:This role is responsible for overseeing Business Analysts or having individual responsibility for applying analytical skills to determine and document accurate business requirements; presenting these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs.
- This person should have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- This role liaises with IT, Demand, and Business Stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies and operations of the business and to recommend solutions that will enable the Business Stakeholders to achieve their goal(s)
This role also will work closely with the Test Lead. Must have at least 5 years experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge with the SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications with exposure to Business Process Modeling and/or Re-engineering is preferred
- Business Use Case Development, Business Rules Development, Use Case Driven Requirement Methods, UML and RUP knowledge is preferred
- Candidates should have knowledge in Enterprise Application Portfolio Strategy/Development
- Experience in Agile development, Team Foundation Server, including entering User Stories, Bugs, Enhancements, Burndown and working with off shore resources
- Experience with stfSoft
- Deep experience with the full Microsoft BI stack, including: SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint,, .NET (for any architects) Strong business analysis skills, facilitation skills and a thorough understanding of analysis deliverables (including UML artifacts and how they relate to the development process)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.