The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking an IOS/Swift Developer in Remote / Tampa, FL.
As a Mobile iOS Developer (Mobile Developer), you will be part of a team that develops next generation of mobile applications while enhancing and supporting existing applications.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent years of software development experience (No flex on this)
• 5 years of overall IT experience with at least 3 years of native mobile development experience
• Proficient in Swift with a working knowledge of Objective-C
• Full System Development Lifecycle
• Experience making network requests to a RESTful API and parsing/modeling a JSON response
• Knowledge of major frameworks (Cocoa Touch, Core Services, and Core OS)
• Actively experimenting with Apple's new technologies such as SwiftUI, ARKit and CoreML
• GIT, BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Artifactory
• Experience with Firebase, Realm and RXSwift/RXCocoa
• Knowledge of TDD
• Experience working on a team in an Agile environment
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.