Main Office (MOS)
iOS Developers are responsible for the development of mobile applications for Apple iOS devices. They also maintain and enhance existing mobile applications to ensure they remain cutting edge and promote high levels of user adoption. Sun's iOS Developers are part of the organization's Innovation Team and play a key role in helping the company its achieve strategic objectives.
***This position has the option to work remotely.***
- Design and build complex applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform.
- Ensure high performance, quality, and responsiveness of iOS applications.
- Collaborate with others to define, design, and release new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Review business requirements, wire frames, and designs for technical feasibility, estimate build timelines, and follow established software development best practices.
- Evaluate and review design frameworks and methodologies in order to achieve functional and non-functional requirements and conformance to architecture plans.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify solutions and implement bug fixes to improve application performance and usability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science/engineering or related field (Preferred)
- 3 years Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- 3 years Experience with Objective-C/ Swift and Cocoa Touch
- 2 years Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to respond to business needs after normal business hours.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of iOS technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- High level of proficiency with Objective-C and Swift
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Demonstrated experience publishing two or more iOS apps to the App Store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multipleplan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Apply for aCorporate Headquarters (HQ)
position, located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan
Join our Talent Community
and explore Corporate Headquarters jobs
at Sun Communities.
This job has expired.