Compile and maintain records of physical and virtual product inventories via daily activities of cycle counting, claims management and accounts administration within the facility. Manage data concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping products for/from the facility. Order shipping materials supplies and equipment to maintain inventory throughout the facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep inventory, purchasing, shipping and other records
- Put together data from purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports
- Determine stock supply and need for replenishment
- Look into damages, inventory adjustments, and shrink issues
- Find product to ensure correct product ID, conduct cycle counts regularly and assist in physical inventories
- Look at stock numbers, pallet IDs, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, product lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of shipping order
- Review files to find unused items and recommend disposal of excess or damaged products
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Operate warehouse material handling equipment to move product while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Benefits (Applies to US candidates only)
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.