Kforce has a client seeking an Internal Project/Program Manager in Boise, ID. Responsibilities:
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and be regarded as a business matter expert
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and methods
- Demonstration of the experience working on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of multiple factors is critical
- Exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies
- First Level University degree
- PMP certification
- 7+ years of experience in project management roles or in like roles/businesses
Experience with services businesses & subscription models
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft products
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.