Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical condition.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- ACLS through AHA
- BLS through AHA
- PALS through AHA
- Active California RN license
- Minimum 1 year of experience within the last 3 years
What we Offer
- Various shift times available
How to Apply
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 401k eligibility after 6 months of employment
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our career's page at https://allyon.com/candidates/current-positions/
Allyon, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Allyon, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
This job has expired.