Design. Disrupt. Repeat.
Be an agent of change on a team committed to achieving client-focused, mission-driven excellence. Steampunk is looking for an experienced Mulesoft Developer with an appetite for taking on new challenges.
Who We Are
Steampunk is the explosive collision of human-centered design and traditional government contracting. An employee-owned company with a startup mindset and time-tested approaches tailored for the federal government, we're passionate about creating solutions that are impactful, practical, scalable, and most importantly, that meet our clients' ever-changing needs.
At Steampunk, we believe in disrupting the status quo and setting the pace in the ecosystem of government contractors, while repurposing tried-and-true methodologies. We believe in empowering our people to find creative solutions to intractable problems. We believe the best environment in which to grow and thrive is outside our comfort zone.
While good design makes for a good product, we believe human-centered design makes for an excellent one.
We also believe effective teams are powered by diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. To that end, Steampunk is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status, amongst our ranks. Additionally, we participate in the E-Verify program.
Our people are the very core of what we do; their expertise and hunger for new and exciting challenges fuel our relentless pursuit of mission success. As part of our team of "Punks," you'll test the status quo, explore new boundaries, and set the bar high for how government clients expect to engage with contractors.
Because we value our employees' work/life balance (and believe those who work hard deserve to play hard), we offer a very competitive benefits package, including telework/flex scheduling, health/dental with orthodontics/vision insurance upon hire, paid time off with a sell-back benefit and carryover option, 11 Federal Holidays, 100% paid military leave, 100% 401(k) plan match upon hire, professional development/education reimbursement, all flexible spending accounts, and more
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation advice on moderately complex problems that require an appropriate level of knowledge of API development, deployment, and support for effective implementation.
- Able to visualize and translate business integration requirements into functional execution requirements.
- Design REST APIs using the OpenAPI specification implemented on the Spring Boot and Camel open-source stack and Optional MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is essential
- Should have a wide breath of integration experience with RDMS systems, SAP, Salesforce, SharePoint, NoSQL data sources and various ERP integration experience.
- Well versed with EIA patterns and integration best practices associated with Microservices. Versed with the challenges surrounding transactional based systems and large bulk data consumers.
- Able to design and implement multi-level secure integration networks.
- Comfortable working closely with business stakeholders to clarify and document integration requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on information technology implementation experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a REST API Developer - designing, creating, and supporting complex integration networks.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent.
- Experienced Spring Boot and Camel Microservices Developer. Should be very comfortable operating in the ranks of a developer.
- 2 to 3 years' experience with a range of RDBMS (i.e. Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.) technologies.
- Versed in security implements such as OAUTH2, OpenID, JWT.
- Versed with API Gateways (i.e., Kong, Apigee, etc.) and authentication providers such as OKTA, AUTH0, etc.) a plus.
- 2 to 3 years MuleSoft experience a plus.
Steampunk is a Change Agent
in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology
, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company
, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers - and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Steampunk participates in the E-Verify program.
This job has expired.