ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for proactive account management and various inside sales duties.
North America - Preferable located in the NA Tribology sites. Remote working will be considered.
The Inside Sales Representative has the following duties:
Occupational Health & Safety Responsibilities:
- Maintain an existing customer portfolio.
- Regular & proactive communication with existing customers to ensure customer success, account maintenance, retention and potential growth.
- Work with BD management to define and develop territory to increase existing sales.
- Regular review of financial reports and CRM to monitor customer activities and account status.
- Assist with on-boarding of new clients.
- Conduct regular contract review for existing clients.
- Assist the sales team with business strategy on completion of large projects.
- Document all activities, quotes and gathered information in the CRM in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Actively maintain industry and market competitor knowledge.
- Deliver presentations/seminars to clients.
- Assist with Forecast and meet budgeted revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Support marketing campaigns by proactively prospecting; participate and drive attendance for ALS sponsored events such as webinars, promotional events and lab tours
- Represent ALS at required trade shows and conferences.
- Meet required reporting due dates, deadlines and operate in an organized manner including being available to work outside of normal business hours, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow all company operating procedures, standards, policies, and training to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the site.
- Play an active role in the ALS safety program by correcting or reporting unsafe acts and conditions that are observed during the day to day operations to create a zero-injury work environment.
- Participate in and support HSE initiatives, as required by ALS leadership.
- Understand and use HSE precautions (such as but not limited to fume hoods and PPE) while working with chemicals and samples of unknown hazards.
- Ensure the health and safety of staff, contractors, and/or visitors by providing appropriate leadership, due diligence, resources, training, and enforcement for all individuals onsite.
- Ensure business is conducted in accordance with Core Values:
ü Safety as a Priority
ü Honesty and Integrity
ü Exceeding Client Expectations
ü Belief in Our Ability
ü Hard Work and Continuous Improvement
ü Doing it Better
ü Celebrating Success
ü People Development
- Ensure Quality Systems are adhered to in performance, review, and reporting of laboratory duties and communicate all quality issues.
- Support Quality Department and Continuous Improvement Processes.
- Employees commit to improving the ALS experience through effective communication.
Qualifications Position Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience is preferred.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to initiate corrective action without prompting and assist co-workers whenever necessary in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to effectively perform duties under pressures arising from large sample volumes and short turn-around times.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to use (or learn to use) Laboratory Information Management System.
- Routinely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move heavier loads with assistance.
- Must be able to stand, bend, push, pull, stoop and crouch up to 50% of the time while performing the duties of this position.
- Must be able to work on computer while sitting for up to 8 hours per day.
- Perform housekeeping duties as required.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
This job has expired.