Altra Industrial Motion is a leading global designer and manufacturer of quality power transmission and motion control products utilized on a wide variety of industrial drivetrain applications.
Founded in 1857, TB Wood's has grown to become a global leader in the design and manufacturer of industrial couplings and belted drive solutions. TB Wood's foundry operations are capable of producing gray and ductile iron parts up to 10,000 lbs. per cast part. Reliable TB Wood's products are utilized in many key markets including food & beverage, energy, wastewater, concrete, metals, pulp & paper and material handling on applications such as conveyor systems, rolling mills, pumps, compressors, palletizers, de-barkers, printing equipment, fans & blowers, machine tools, and mixers. Learn more information at https://www.altramotion.com/our-brands/tb-woods-incorporated.
The Inside Sales Manager executes sales strategy, initiates contact with existing and potential distributors, identifies needs, and sells solutions to meet those needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth through new and existing customers and distributors
- Proactively call assigned distribution branches for quotes, project follow-up, probing for new share gain opportunities
- Provide training to customers and distributors
- Quote Follow-Up - build relationships with distributors and customers to push quotes through to wins
- Provide exceptional service to existing accounts (deviated pricing requests, new product applications, etc.)
- Follow-up on leads and qualification of leads
- Works closely with ASM(s) (when necessary)
- Post-Sales Support
- Coordinate joint calls if unable to resolve issues first over the phone/by e-mail.
- Provide key contacts (e.g. Customer Service, Area Sales Manager)
- Follow-up to identify additional opportunities
- Ability to identify and recognize improvement opportunities and drive to implementation
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management to effectively resolve customer concerns
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly with a willingness to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of Company products, policies, and procedures
- Must possess excellent customer service, sound verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, creating new processes, and ability to think for themselves driving results
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Work, Excel, Power Point & Outlook), ability to master multiple ERP systems and serve as a certified trainer for the team
Job Requirements Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related technical field required
- 3+ years professional sales experience required
**Must be willing and able to travel by all forms of transportation. Job requires up to 10% domestic travel. Physical Demand and Work Environment:
Work environment includes occasional exposure to noise levels at or above 85 decibels and dust particles. The incumbent may spend time occasionally in the direct production environment. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be required to be worn during times on the production floor.
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org