Responsibilities include on-site troubleshooting of reported telephony issues, working with the customers on MACD updates and changes, working with internal house wiring connections, POTS lines, and other PBX integrations. It also includes working with customers on upcoming projects and changes (deploying phones, configuration of onsite gear, etc.), assisting the client with troubleshooting and repairs of a multitude of issues that may arise.
This role may also include delivery of project related tasks related to analog/POTS, deployment of new sites/endpoints, and training users on new phone equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical phone support for employees of corporate customers in a Cisco Systems based calling environment.
- Administers the day-to-day operations of support.
- Manages escalation procedures and ensure service levels are maintained.
- Oversees the work of vendors or maintenance staff to ensure that all reported issues are resolved or properly triaged (not day to day but project based when needed).
- Adheres to information security policies and best practices by limiting user system access based on business need-to-know.
- Immediately reports any potential security concerns to team leader.
- Utilizes trouble-ticket system to keep detailed transactional records of communication, problems, action taken, and mitigation or resolution updates.
- Performs project related tasks assigned by Project Manager.
- Tracks and monitors all assigned outstanding issues.
- Develops job aids, knowledgebase articles and foundational excellence documents for all key and common processes and procedures.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education/Experience/Technical Requirements/Certification
Equivalent combination accepted. Education
- Trade School Certificate or Associate Degree in related field preferred.
- Hands on experience supporting Cisco System calling environment required
- Hands on experience with Analog wall frame environments a plus (66 & 110 blocks)
- Basic PBX experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic computer and networking hardware and maintenance
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to excellence and customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate complex technology concepts into user-friendly terms
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must have transportation to be able to travel from site to site within North East Ohio
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+ a plus
- Any Vendor based certification for PBXs being supported
- Strong technical and customer interaction skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, and troubleshooting with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding oral, written, technical, and business communication skills.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.
This job has expired.