You are a people person with the ability to maintain professional relationships while providing unequaled service through hard work, consistent communication and dedication. You're proud of your strong safety record and look forward to spreading your knowledge to a new organization. You enjoy traveling throughout the state, and don't mind being away from home overnight.
Day in the Life
After grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Check in with the Industrial Services Project Manager for assignments
- Pick up your paperwork, load and prepare your truck for the assigned tasks, and complete DOT pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Travel to customer sites to pick up up their hazardous waste in drums, totes and/or tanks
- Operate equipment such as roll-offs, vacuum trucks, vacuum tankers, tractor trailers, vans, and box trucks
- Responds to customer spills and emergencies.
- Navigate Tampa and the surrounding areas on a daily basis
- Maintain accurate vehicle log, documentation of manifests and work orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- CDL Class A, with hazardous and tanker endorsements preferred
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Comfort wearing a respirator as needed (Clean shaven/mustache facial hair acceptable)
- Basic knowledge of smart phones and computers
- Knowledge of DOT, EPA, and DEA regulations
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.