ECS is seeking an Imagery Analyst Journeyman to work in our Springfield, VA office.
- Provide imagery analyst support to perform imagery analysis in meeting the extensive and time-sensitive analytic requirements that can have a significant impact on national security. These services will directly support NGA and its customers with varying mission timelines and requirements for current and crisis support. Services will aid NGA in providing analytical GEOINT support to mission partners and customers worldwide.
- Research the NES, SOM and other appropriate sources and databases for amplifying information, producing standard NGA imagery analysis products, and effectively collaborating with other NGA and IC analysts during the collection, research, analysis, and product generation processes.
- Provide imagery analysis against targets utilizing a variety of platforms; this will include locating, identifying, characterizing, and monitoring strategic operational and tactical facilities.
- Use imagery and other GEOINT data to identify, monitor, and analyze existing and emerging force-wide trends and dynamic events.
- Support the creation of a variety of GEOINT media and collateral imagery products such as datasets, ground truth, and briefing materials supporting various geospatial research projects.
- Use a multi-INT approach to provide imagery analysis support on targets.
- Perform quality control on analytical products.
- Provide collaboration with the NGA workforce on leading-edge imagery analysis technologies.
- Produce finished intelligence products, summary-type reports, detailed mission graphics, database remarks, ad hoc reports and daily briefings.
- Brief intelligence products to senior-level audiences.
- Utilize various NGA and IC databases such as NES, SOM and Intelink.
- Provide imagery analysis services utilizing a multi-INT approach that results in the creation of standard and non-standard, coordinated NGA intelligence reports, including but not limited to reports such as NIBs, and NES baseline reports and GN.
- Collaborate with NGA, IC, and service analysts to ensure NGA's issues are represented in workshops, seminars, and meetings, including collaboration with all national and service intelligence agencies/centers.
- Provide assistance to internal and external NGA customers and partners in locating and obtaining hardcopy, softcopy, and commercial imagery-related products.
- Provide input into standard NGA imagery analysis products, such as NES/Cedallion remarks, SOM Entries NIIBs, GNs, and Cabless.
- BA or 3+ years of experience
- Must have a TS/ SCI Clearance
- Completed an Imagery Analysis Course.
- Strong knowledge of NTM, air breather, and civil/commercial sensors providing hardcopy and softcopy imagery.
- Strong knowledge of NGA specified digital data including but not limited to, commercial imagery, NTM, airborne, motion and full motion imagery, panchromatic data, spectral data, and SAR data.
- Strong knowledge of standard and non-standard NGA reports including but not limited to NES/Cedallion remarks, NIBs and GNs.
- Strong knowledge of non-EO imaging
- Experience collaborating with all national and service intelligence agencies/centers.
- Knowledge in the tasking of overhead intelligence collection systems.
- Knowledge of the following systems and software programs: Intelink, SAFE and/or M3, REMOTEVIEW, NES/Cedallion, IEC, ArcGIS, and common office software to include spreadsheets, word processing, and email.
- Proficiency in commercial and government software
- Strong knowledge of Manual light tables and electronic light tables functionalities
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.