Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the activities of the IBS sales function in order to maximize sales volumes and revenue.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Assists in developing and implementing comprehensive business strategies and marketing plans.
- Responsible and accountable for IBS sales plan attainment.
- Directs a staff of IBS sales and administrative personnel including hiring, training and performance management.
- Provides assistance to IBS sales reps with customer relations strategies/issues.
- Reviews sales activity, performance and training needs with IBS sales personnel.
- Provides sales coaching and training on the street and in sales meetings.
- Pro-actively contacts assigned accounts to identify customer needs, changing requirements, or potential problems and resolve accordingly.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the Company's available services, product line and pricing structure and sells additional services as appropriate to existing customers.
- Responds to service change requests or requirements by processing orders in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner.
- Exercises judgment in resolving service, billing, or pricing problems not resolved by other departments.
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly.
- Implements Company mandated price increases.
- Completes all required sales reports in a timely fashion.
- Continues sales and industry training.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification and four years successful sales and/or sales management experience.
- Must maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience developing comprehensive strategies, business and sales plans, and schedules.
- Three years experience recruiting, hiring, leading, and managing performance for an outside sales team.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the company. * We do not provide application status due to overwhelming volume. If your skills meet our needs, we will contact you to move forward in the process.***EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal Contractor.**
***If you have a disability and you need an accommodation to apply, please contact the Sr. Director of Talent and Development at 301-773-5500 ext. 2975***