CNH Industrial is a premier equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Hydraulic Design Engineer supports off-highway construction platform including new product development, current product quality and reliability and cost reduction projects.
- Design, development and detailing of hydraulic components and systems, including electro-hydraulic and mechanical components and systems for construction applications.
- Generating hydraulic system design concepts that will improve vehicle performance, value to the customer or increases number of features.
- Creating engineering specifications for new hydraulic components or systems and working closely with suppliers during the development and validation phase.
- Incorporating engineering standards, methodologies and CNH Industrial global product development processes into daily work tasks.
- Utilizing Creo, TeamCenter, Automation Studio and other relevant software to create and develop hydraulic system designs and layouts.
- Assessing and mitigating design risks by scheduling and organizing design reviews and DFMEA's.
- Developing plans to achieve cost and reliability targets of components and systems.
- Contributing to the overall cost reduction and profitability related to component design of new and existing products.
- Proposing new and innovative design concepts, inventions, patents and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensuring completion of engineering activities within project objectives and timeline.
- Supporting management in the completion of projects and ability to work under minimal supervision.
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $87,000 annually
(Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsMinimum Qualifications
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of Hydraulic Engineering experience
- Ability to travel both domestically approximately 10%
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs.
Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives.
Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.