Bob Hamilton Plumbing needs an HVAC SERVICE MANAGER in the Greater Kansas City, KS Metro region
ARS-Bob Hamilton® in Overland Park, KS is united by a commitment to excellence. From our fully established sales teams bringing in daily new business, to the backing and support of our well established and experienced management team. We don't just provide you the training and tools you need for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
Our HVAC Service Manager provides planning and management in the safe and efficient servicing of HVAC equipment, components and systems in commercial and/or residential settings. Utilizes human resources effectively to manage workload, achieve production and margin objectives and provide HVAC services to customers and contractors.
- Manages and develops the service staff, which includes hiring, training and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective production.
- Evaluates workload and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower and maximizes profits.
- Operation team management to include dispatch.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates and manages budgets.
- Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered and dispensed for scheduled jobs. Schedules repairs for parts to ensure minimal down-time in job completion.
- Generates reports and measures of departmental operations as well as records on all inventory, tools and vehicles. Reviews reports with management.
- Reviews payroll records to ensure that technicians are paid properly.
- Conduct job site survey, and inspections.
- Evaluates staff to determine training requirements. Provides on-the-job training and support to employees.
- Oversees facility and equipment maintenance, ensuring that assets are protected and controlled.
- Fleet Management and Occupational Safety leadership.
Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000 + Bonus potential
Benefits: We offer full employee and family benefet packages including Health, Dental, Vision, EPA Services, 401K + company match, Holiday pay, vacation pay, PTO, Company provided Life Insurance, 24/7 Healthiest U web care, prescrition drug benefits, accident insurance options, LifeLock and abilitiy to participate in numerous community outreach programs to give back!
This position is subject to pre-employment background, drug testing and Driving Record Check
Apply today! www.ars.com/careers
or contact Patty Cardoza (408) 219-5222
Qualifications Position Requirements:
Preferred Education and Experience:
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
- 6-8 years of experience in HVAC service. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- A working knowledge of gas piping, electricity, plumbing and air flow are required.
- Journeyman licensure is desired.
- Must possess a working knowledge of local codes and general industry standards.
- Strong supervisory, communications, computer and mathematical skills are required.
Post-Secondary Technical Training; Management ExperienceRecognized Certifications:
EPA, HVAC Excellence, NATE, NCIARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
This job has expired.