ARS/Rescue Rooter is the nation's largest plumbing, heating and air conditioning service provider and we are looking for a HVAC Lead Installer to join our team. We are seeking a candidate with a great attitude, strong work ethic and the desire to grow their career and financial earnings.
*Up to $5k Signing Bonus depending on experience*
- Potential to earn $54 - $88k annually
- Company vehicle, smart cell phone and company fuel card
- Comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance
- Paid time, holidays & sick time
- 401(K) with company match
- Top-notch ongoing training on the latest technology
- Comprehensive paid training
- Uniform with laundry service
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of basic carpentry, gas piping, electricity and air flow
- Attention to details
- Proficient in installing heat pumps, dual fuel systems, gas furnaces and ductless heat pumps
- Able to wire low voltage in furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners
- Able to pressure test, vacuum down, add refrigeration charge and fire off heat pumps and air conditioners with a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Project a positive and optimistic attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
- Must be able to lift or carry heavy objects of up to 75 pounds to include duct work, furnaces or materials
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our successful, growing team please apply today! Take the next step and start your career with a company that is committed to your success.
Pre-employment screening including an MVR check, background check and drug screen required.
ARS-Rescue Rooter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.