GROW WITH THE PROS AND MASTER YOUR CAREER
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS - Rescue Rooter ® . Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS - Rescue Rooter ® :
- High Hourly Wages
- Take Home Company Vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k + Match
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- 13-18 PTO Days + 7 Paid Holidays
- Professional Uniform, Company Paid Cell Phone
Qualifications What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros Required Credentials:
- Three or more years of experience in HVAC installation.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Working knowledge of national codes and best practices.
- Requisite basic certifications (EPA Universal).
- A valid driver's license and strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
How We Reward Your ProfessionalismFull-time employees
- Working knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees
receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees
are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
This job has expired.