This position is based out of ARS/Rescue Rooter Miami branch located at: 18720 SW 108th Ave, Miami, FL 33157
American Residential Services of Miami , servicing the greater Miami area for over 40 years , is part of the largest heating, ventilation and air conditioning company with 70+ locations nation-wide. We provide our residential customers with exceptional service, guaranteed
NOW HIRING INSTALLATION TEAM!
HVAC Installation Tech
The professional we select will apply technical skills and knowledge to install, start up, and troubleshoot new systems. In addition, this person will install ventilation, heating, and air conditioning systems within residential settings.
- Competitive Compensation, Earn great $$$
- Fully Equipped, Take-home truck and Gas Card (for lead)
- Company provided Uniforms, with uniform cleaning service
- Company provided cell phone
- Excellent Discount programs (such as for 20% off your personal cell phone and 10% off of child care expenses - with our partnered companies)
- Paid Days Off & Paid Holidays (20 days total!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and flex spending
- 100% Company paid virtual healthcare
- Employer paid life insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Qualifications Required Credentials:
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
- 1+ year experience in-field as a "Lead Installer" performing change outs and start ups of residential HVAC systems
- Comprehensive understanding of the current Florida codes of inspection
- EPA Certification (Type 2 or Universal).
- All tools required to perform work in-field.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- A valid driver's license.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency (Preferred)
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.