Job ID: 239464
Georgia Masonry Supply, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day HR, benefits and payroll transactions and main contact for employees at the company or plant assigned to. The position works as support to other personnel in the administration, processing and maintenance of benefits systems, payroll processing or HR related initiatives, regional and corporate. The role also serves as a liaison between the employees and the third party providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Benefits & Payroll
- Coordinate and process new hire documents. Assist with orientations as needed
- Ensure timely processing of HR related transactions into HRIS, payroll and benefits systems. Review all HR related changes before processing for payroll or benefits
- Process required HR reports weekly such as new hire and termination reports
- Maintain HR related files including employee, benefit and payroll files. Monitor HR records to ensure compliance with legal, tax and company requirements
- General office duties including filing and office supplies
- Assist the HR Manager and Regional HR Director in various projects
- Enter preliminary information about the employee into the benefits database
- Process and approve benefit enrollments to ensure eligible employees
- Weekly communication with plant management to ensure benefits information is reaching newly eligible employees
- Provide answers to benefits questions and inquiries. Assist in the resolution of issues
- Collect time information and process weekly/biweekly payroll timely and accurately
- Maintain and audit payroll changes and deductions for accuracy
- Supply terminated employees with COBRA information upon termination
- Liaison between the employee and the benefit providers. Serve as contact for 401k plan inquiries, enrollments, hardship withdrawals and loan applications processing
- Maintain and audit sick and vacation leave records
- Work closely with APG Corp HR/Benefits Manager, as well as with any TPA's
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Administer hardware for new hires
- Maintain equipment records of laptop and cellphone users
- Assist Credit department with general office duties
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Georgia Masonry Supply, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Jan 29, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
HR, Supply, Database, Information Systems, Plant Manager, Human Resources, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing