We are currently looking for a dynamic individual as a Human Resources Business Partner for the Polyurethanes at our corporate office in The Woodlands, Texas.
Reporting to the Head of HR for Americas, the HRBP role will act as an influential partner in helping managers with talent management processes, people development, performance management, and manager coaching. This role will be able to spot trends and identify emerging needs and address them with innovative people programs, tools, and processes.
What will be expected from you?
- Performance Management
- Work with people managers end to end on performance management cases.
- Talent management
- Coach, train and guide managers during the Talent Management and annual compensation planning processes.
- Consult with managers and HRBPs on compensation planning and requests.
- Develop resources and communications that help managers be self-sufficient with talent discussions.
- Support managers and employees in identifying opportunities to further develop functional and managerial skills.
- Enable the success of new and experienced managers by leveraging, delivering, and improving content including Inside pages, and collaborating with the Talent Management teams to anticipate and address emerging needs.
- Support people managers with career conversations, Development Plans/ Career Growth Plans, and other development initiatives.
- Business Partnering
- Brings an objective perspective in managing business problems. Provides insight regarding people, organizational dynamics and the business and translates this insight into sustainable solutions.
- Consult with managers on people matters that require in depth knowledge of policies, procedures, and local legislation across multiple locations.
- Conduct investigations and manage ER cases in coordination with the Employee Relations and with the Legal departments.
- Manage the leave processes (as needed), including conducting ad-hoc exit interviews. Project Management
- Collaborate with other HRBPs and partner teams on key HR areas/projects that are critical for the site/Region, such as introduction of new policies or benefits.
- HR Data Analytics and Insights Job Description
- Using data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of HR policies and practices and understanding the landscape to continuously drive further improvements
- Ensure all employee data is accurate and properly updated in Workday.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Relationship Management
- Managing relationships between HR CoE functions and the leaders
- Serves as a tollgate to receive all inputs/requests/actions to ensure the HR BP clearly communicates the group's needs to the CoE's to ensure alignment of the CoEs' efforts to the group's talent strategy.
- Build strong relationships with management and associates through a highly consultative, collaborative, and active problem-solving approach. Provide advice and counsel on various HR issues and challenges
What can we offer you?
- B.A., B.S. or equivalent experience in business, HR, or related field
- 8+ years' experience in a People / HRBP role or equivalent experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Experience manipulating data and analytics via Excel
- Exceptional customer service skills and a collaborative mindset
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong coaching, counseling, business acumen, and overall communication skills
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service - and the list goes on.
Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us!
Huntsman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by law in every location in which we have facilities national or local. P
lease refer to https://www.huntsman.com/privacy/online-privacy-notice for Company's Data Privacy and Protection information. All unsolicited resumes presented by recruitment agencies are treated as pro bono information or service.
Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job offers
. Huntsman does not makejob offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman always end in "@huntsman.com" and that any job offer that requires payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely a scam. If you have questions about any open positions at Huntsman, please visit our Careers website at http://www.huntsman.com/corporate/a/Careers.