Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, buffing, waxing, dusting and polishing.
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protecting equipment, furniture, and drapes and making sure there are no inadequacies.
- Conserve cleaning supplies.
- Notify supervisor on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year of prior experience working as a housekeeper services, or related experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to operate general cleaning equipment such as mops, brooms, pails, buffers, vacuums, steam cleaners, fans, etc.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures in place to perform duties assigned.
- Ability to assist and communicate with others as needed and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to pass criminal, drug, and driving screening.
- Exposure to dirt, dust, odors, chemicals, and infectious disease.
- Ability to climb, bend, squat, push, lift and carry objects ranging from 10-25 pounds; prolong walking up to 90%.
- May be required to work outside in inclement weather as needed and be exposed to various dirt, debris, and odors.
- Ability to work any time or day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
- Possess valid driver's license and maintain good driving record.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a NACI clearance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.