Stanley Jones & Associates is offering a generous sign-on bonus up to $7,000 and benefits to our next Home Health RN Case Managers! Be the next to join our team and care for individuals in our community! DAY SHIFT and NO WEEEKENDS!
Shift Details: Full and Part time opportunities! DAY shift, NO WEEKENDS!
Registered Nurse Job Highlights:
- Top benefit packages
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
- Employee discount program
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
- Preparation of prescribed medication, execution of treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state of MN
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care
- Must be willing to travel within 35 mile radius of Rochester, MN
About Stanley Jones & Associates:
- CPR certified preferred, but not required.
- Nursing experience preferred, but not required.
Stanley Jones & Associates is a Medicare-certified home health care agency, staffed by compassionate team of experienced Nurses, Rehab Therapist, and Home Health Care professionals dedicated to delivering compassionate, personalized health care.
Take pride in helping others, and join us today!
Upon being hired, you will be asked to provide proof of your COVID vaccination or you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reason. We care about the safety and health of all our residents and staff. To help keep everyone safe, we have implemented COVID-10 protocols.
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.