Key member of a team providing support for the US Army Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Services contract supporting systems on both Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet). Responsible for providing support to end-users for PC, server, mainframe applications, and hardware. May interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide troubleshooting and engineering Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 support for all issues from trouble tickets submitted by customers.
- Conduct necessary coordination between Army Enterprise Service Desk (AESD) to receive ticket and any subsequent communication as required to resolve trouble tickets.
- Document new features that would help resolve issues in the future.
- Manage, track, and support all customer support tickets received from AESD or directly from the customer
- Track all trouble calls and tickets, their status, and history through closure for reporting purposes.
- Provide on-call support after normally business hours as required.
Education & Experience
- MA/MS degree with 10+ years relevant experience (BA/BS degree and 12+ years can substitute).
- Relevant industry certifications are desired.
- DoD Secret clearance is required
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
- Telework may be allowed.
- Some travel may be required to support contract requirements.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf