For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,TX,United States |
Essential Job Functions
- Professionally answers incoming calls and respond to client inquiries
- Provides guidance to members on open enrollment issues and benefit options. This includes compare and contrast benefits during Open Enrollment and Special Enrollment Periods.
- Connect with customers by phone and quickly develop a rapport to help the individual to navigate their benefit choices and options.
- Answer customer questions related to Benefit Plans, including the following topics:
- Health Care Reform
- Marketplace navigation
- Exchange plan review and comparison
- Medicare A, B, MediGap, Meciare Part D plans
- High deductible health plans
- Flex Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Coordination of Benefits and which plan is primary
- Summary Plan Documents
- Government programs and resources
- Legislation and mandates
- Fully insured and self-insured
- Pharmacy benefits including injectable medications
- Facilitate obtaining member's medical records
- Place outbound follow up calls for issues that cannot be resolved during the initial call
- Respond to member cases in delegate box, answers and after hours calls
- Bachelor's degree or other applicable work experience
- Previous benefits experience preferred
- Strong Communication skills and phone etiquette
- Strong ability to explain complex issues to employees/retirees
- Highly effective listening skills
- Strong problem solving/issues resolution skills
- Excellent customer service and customer resolution skills
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiar with Clinical Benefits clients and their benefits
- Work in-house and permanent
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. ABOUT THE TEAM
Health Advocate is the nation's leading provider of health advocacy, navigation, well-being and integrated benefits programs. For nearly 20 years, Health Advocate has provided expert support to help our members navigate the complexities of healthcare and achieve the best possible health and well-being. Our solutions leverage a unique combination of best-in-class, personalized support with powerful predictive data analytics and a proprietary technology platform to address nearly every clinical, administrative, wellness or behavioral health need. Whether facing common issues or an unprecedented challenge like COVID-19, our team of highly trained, compassionate experts work together to go above and beyond expectations, making healthcare easier for our members and ensuring they get the care they need.