Location: Haverford, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a HC - Pharmacy Tech - Senior in Havertown, PA
As an IV Compounding Pharmacy Technician, you'll be responsible for compounding 60% of the time and helping with purchasing, picking and packing of supplies and medications, making sure to maximize productivity. Along the way, you'll discover the training, support and career opportunities you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Type: Contract
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (9:00am-5:30pm)
- Positions: 1
- Start Date: Immediate Availability
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Compounding medication in a clean room
- Process Prescriptions
- Picking and ordering
- Enter prescriptions and verify appropriate information
- This role is equally challenging and rewarding. As a senior team member, you'll help identify problems and determine solutions both independently or in a team/group setting. You'll need to work within multiple computer systems simultaneously as you respond to questions or provide specific medication details/clinical information. It's a fast paced, high volume environment where accuracy is essential.
- High school diploma / GED or higher
- Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Pennsylvania (or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire)
- 2+ years of pharmacy related experience
- 1 + years sterile compounding experience
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application preferred
All interested and qualified candidates, please email resume to Kyle Small at email@example.com
or contact me directly at 484-270-1812
for immediate consideration. Thank you and I look forward to working with you!Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.