Location: Farmington, CT
Description: Our client is currently seeking a HC - Patient Registration Rep
Are you a Patient Registration Representative working in the Healthcare and/or Health Insurance fields? If not, do you want to be? Are you looking to join a great organization where they actually WANT you to grow professionally and climb the ladder? If you are, keep reading. If you aren't you can keep reading too if you'd like. Now that you're here, our client in Farmington, CT area is in immediate need of your skills. If you made it this far, send me an e-mail so we can discuss this role further and I can get you in front of the hiring manager and get an interview scheduled. Sound good? Good. My e-mail address is email@example.com and some more information about the job is below. I'll be waiting for your e-mail.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Schedule appointments and triage appointment requests for urgency according to approved protocols and consistent with ProHealth?s Appointment and Scheduling Guidelines. Consult a licensed clinician for clinical decision making whenever necessary.
- Greet patients and conduct check-in process:
- Collect or verify demographic information, including key demographic fields
- Load or update insurance information as needed
- Verify eligibility and flag appointment accordingly
- Scan insurance card(s)
- Collect co-payments and outstanding balances
- Post payments received in practice management system and provide system-generated receipts
- Acknowledge patients in PMS
- Monitor daily reminder call logs. Conduct outreach to patients requiring appointments (reschedule patients who cancel and call patients whose appointments were not successfully confirmed). Contact patients who ?no show? for follow up appointments for chronic conditions or preventive care.
- Monitor administrative task buckets in the EHR and respond timely.
- Scan and index documents into the EHR; ensure that necessary documents, lab results, etc. are available in advance of patient visits.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of receptionist experience, preferably in a health care setting.
- Basic computer knowledge and aptitude required; experience with an electronic health record is preferred.
Now that you have made it this far and spent 5 minutes of your life reading this posting, you HAVE to send me your resume, right? Good. I'm glad we're in agreement. Now send that resume to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading and I am looking forward to working with you.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.