GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Willow Beach RV Park, located within the Lake Mead National Recreation Area and managed by Guest Services, is now hiring Groundskeepers for the 2021 Season!
Team Members at Willow Beach enjoy perks such as:
- Low cost team member housing and RV sites
- Discounts on general merchandise, groceries, fuel, boat rentals, and more!
The Groundskeeper performs skilled and routine maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping tasks necessary to maintain the cleanliness, appearance, and sanitation of the facility. The Groundskeeper performs custodial and maintenance activities for park grounds, landscaping areas, equipment, and facilities.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
- Clean patios and sidewalks, and all outdoor areas. Pick up leaves and litter from grounds.
- Trim and prunes tree branches. Pull and remove weeds, mow lawns, and maintain landscaping.
- Operate and perform maintenance on lawn mowers such as changing oil, and parts lubrication and adjustment.
- Maintain exterior of unit; paint as directed and needed. Repair exterior benches and sprinklers.
- Irrigate gardens and lawns. Dig up ground for flower beds, ditches and holes for sign posts.
- Clean offices, recreation rooms, restrooms and locker rooms. Replenish supplies as needed.
- Set up or remove folding tables, chairs, barricades, traffic cones or similar objects as directed for special events.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Works in wet and slippery conditions. Frequently works in a hot and damp indoor/outdoor environment.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Lawn and garden tools (including lawn mowers, weed-wackers, ladder, watering hose, etc.).
- Cleaning Supplies (including detergents, chemicals, mops, brooms, scourers, hand towels, etc.).
- Painting Supplies (including paintbrushes, rollers, paint, etc.).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.