At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Holman Infiniti has an outstanding opportunity for a Receptionist to join the Holman family.
Monday - Friday
What will you do?
The Receptionist will support the Service and Sales departments by providing customer relations support, receiving/routing incoming calls, answer basic inquiries and providing follow up to customers in regards to service or sales.
What are we looking for?
- Operate switchboard telephone system, answer and field calls, take thorough messages as it relates to callers and inquiries
- Provide basic information to callers that have general inquiries
- Place follow up calls for Service and Sales functions
- Assist management with various clerical duties
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating our mission and values
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of relevant work experience in customer service, receptionist/front desk, administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player, professional appearance
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.