Develop and implement multi-faceted, global talent acquisition strategies in support of the Company's rapid and substantial growth.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Envision, design, and implement strategies to attract and acquire high caliber talent reflective of our core values and people first philosophy
- Develop effective global advertising campaigns delivering a high level of return on investment (ROI)
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Communications team and advertising agency specializing in recruiting to develop Lineage's employment brand
- Collaborate with our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion leaders to design and deliver an intentional diversity and inclusion strategy for talent acquisition and recruiting practices
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Oversee talent acquisition processes including management of contingent and retained searches, vendor management and sourcing, and budgets and budget forecasting
- Leverage a new applicant tracking system to improve the candidate experience from first contact through onboarding, and capture metrics on the efficiency and effectiveness of all search activity
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- 7 years' progressive, high volume, global talent acquisition experience
- Global experience with a broad range of sourcing techniques inclusive of recruiting process outsourcers (RPO), contingent labor providers, search firms, advertising, passive searches, social media, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to source and attract top talent at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in in development and execution of strategy / annual plans (budget, operational performance, SOPs,workshops, etc.)bottom-line cost/efficiency management
- Demonstrated experience implementing and evaluating metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong business acumen
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.