Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 5196
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Global Compensation Analyst/Sr. Analyst will report into the Director, Global Compensation, supporting the organization's broad-based compensation programs including base salary, annual incentive, and long-term incentive programs from a technology systems' expert perspective. The successful candidate will administer and report on all compensation programs and processes for our global organization.
The role will provide system, program administration and analytical support for all corporate compensation programs:
• Plans all required HR system steps needed to implement annual and new salary increases, short- and long-term incentives targets
• Ensures accuracy of the organization's compensation information within our HR system (AIP targets, LTI targets, AIP funding, Merit eligibility)
• Keeps abreast of the organization's HR system new features and informs team members of relevant updates
• Acts as a liaison between the Global Compensation team and the HR Information Systems group for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
• Serves as point of contact for our stock plan administrator, evaluates new features and identifies interface/systems requirements
• Prepares communications and makes presentations on stock plan administrator and/or HR system changes and/or enhancements
• Uploads the LTI awards in the HR system and Stock Plan Administrator
• Performs quarterly audits of the Stock Plan Administrator's platform (i.e., User access, Demographics, Status)
• Collaborates with the Global Payrolls to ensure the Income Taxation Rates in the Stock Plan Administrator's platform are accurate and update as needed
• Assists with internal and external audit requests
• Completes consulting compensation firms' annual global compensation surveys
• Provides compensation related data from the HR System and/or Stock Plan Administrator as requested
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field with 5+ years of compensation programs
• Working knowledge of compensation policies and practices
• Experience with SuccessFactors or similar HRIS system's Compensation module
• Experience working in a multi-national organization
• Proven ability to prioritize
• Experience collaborating with internal HR technical teams and/or external systems vendors to ensure all compensation modules and functions are accurate
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Strong skills in conceptual and analytical thinking, and collaboration within all levels of the organization
• Must have strong attention to details
• Must be organized and able to maintain strict confidentiality
• Advanced MS Excel skills required including v-lookups, pivot tables, advanced formula development, graphs and charting, conditional formatting, data tables, etc.
• MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 3 minutes ago