Mercer is seeking an experienced Sales Professional to lead GBM Pursuits in either San Francisco or Southern California.
Global Benefits Management Sales Professional
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- In this high visibility role, you will be part of the GBM Sales global organization in support of new business development opportunities across all phases of the pursuit - starting with the organization's Value Proposition
- As a Sales Professional you will own the internal sales process, while interacting with internal and external stakeholders to manage, coordinate and respond to prospective clients, key deliverables resulting from the pursuit Value Proposition, and related sales cycle deliverables
In this role you will be responsible for:
- You will have tremendous visibility to the global Mercer, Marsh and Mercer Marsh Benefits Organization, ability, to develop a professional brand on a global scale
- Be an integral part of our sales team, responsible for targeting and prospecting MultiNational clients - to sell Global Benefits Management
- Partner with potential clients to develop a grounds-up value proposition and managing the sales cycle / process
- Robust opportunities for learning, training and growth
We would like you to have:
- Executing sales goals by prospecting US/Canada Multinational organizations - by direct contact or leveraging Mercer and Marsh book of business with global coordination, broking and consulting needs
- Partnering with Leadership and the global organization on the end-to-end Client Sales Cycle - from above the funnel through close
- Driving strategy for each opportunity. Provide feedback and recommendations to incorporate into the pursuit value proposition - cascading through the internal organization
- Owning Prospect/Client discovery efforts for qualification and sales management
- Owning the sales-cycle deal steps
- Partnering with and manage completion of RFPs and all sales cycle deliverables such as: Statement of Work, Pricing and Contracting requirements as needed
- Participating in year over year targeting, pipeline and planning efforts for the business
- Arranging and attending internal/external meetings, conferences and engagements as needed - representing the organization
What makes you ideal for the role- but is not required:
- Bachelors' degree in Human Resources, business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Global Benefits Management / Consulting / Broking / Technology understanding and background
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple client relationships simultaneously with conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrated success in managing internal and external relationships within teams and within partners (comfort working with multiple stakeholders)
- Sales experience
- Global broking experience
- Consulting experience/background
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.