Duties and Responsibilities
- Review load and plan the work load
- Stage load and prepare for loading of trucks
- Fill case and bottle orders for products
- Start the loading process, park and seal all trucks
- Load delivery trucks and other outbound shipments of billed orders
- Restock daily bottle and case inventory sold
- Meet schedules and timelines
- Participate in inventory counts as directed
- Understand the safety rules and requirements in the workplace
- Attend safety meetings and take all safety classes, as needed
- Ensure warehouse equipment service needs, safety needs and other safety issues are reported promptly
- Responsible for filling out equipment report before usage
- Responsible for meeting operational efficiency goals
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Conduct layer process review, review order selectors and manage picking process. Check for accuracy from picker
• High School diploma or equivalency; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Operate a forklift or other warehouse equipment safely
• 6 months of warehouse experience
• Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs. for an extended period of time.
• Operate other warehouse equipment safely
• Proficiency inventory software, databases and systems.
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.Safety Requirements
“Glazer’s Beer and Beverage provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.”http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email email@example.com (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).
This job has expired.
- Able to perform job-related task without hindering the safety of employee or others