GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
General Utility- $15.74/hour
Are you ready for anamazing summer on the shores of Lake Roosevelt? Seven Bays Marina, managedby Guest Services, is now hiring for seasonal General Utility.
Team members at Seven Baysenjoy perks and benefits such as:
- Discounts in our retail store
- Discounts at our restaurant
- A free employee meal each day worked
- And more!
Guest Services, Inc.offers amazing benefits for team members such as a 401K savings plan, paid timeoff, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, andmore!
Apply today to join our All Star Team! JOB SUMMARY
The General Utility is responsible for cleaning all dishes, glasses, utensils, pots and pans and related food preparation/serving items and equipment, as well as the service and dining areas. The General Utility performs skilled and routine maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping tasks necessary to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Wash dishes, utensils, trays, and cooking supplies using proper sanitation procedures.
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
- Clean floor area of any spillage of water, detergent and/or food stuffs per safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Fill condiments, utensils, and other supplies with stock as needed.
- Loading and unloading of inventory from trucks. Stocking storeroom.
- Maintain the kitchen, serving, and dining areas in clean and orderly condition at all times by sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, wiping counters and equipment and organizing shelves in order to maintain a sanitary work station and to meet mandated health compliance requirements.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 30 lbs. regularly, 40 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Works in wet and slippery conditions. Frequently works in a hot and damp environment.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas. Ability to work in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Standard commercial automatic dishwashing equipment.
- Cleaning Supplies (including detergents, chemicals, mops, brooms, scourers, hand towels, etc.).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.