Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is seeking an expression of interest for a General Maintenance Tecnician position that will be responsible for O&M functions on a federal facility maintenance project located in Tulsa, OK
Duties / Responsibilities
- The General Maintenance Worker performs general maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings requiring practical skill and knowledge in such trades as painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, HVAC, and electrical work. Work involves a variety of the following duties:
- replacing electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors, using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings, repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets painting structures and equipment.
- repairing or replacing concrete floors, steps, and sidewalks, replacing damaged paneling and floor tiles,
- hanging doors and installing and lubricating door locks,
- replacing broken windowpanes
- performing general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
Skills / Qualifications Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience working on commercial and/or industrial HVAC equipment
- Licensing and/or certification perferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.