A position at FTI can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services. FTI enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety. We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
Excellerate General Assemblers are responsible for handling, fabricating, packaging, and shipping assembles of various electrical components in a controlled setting, using integrated manufacturing practices in the construction industry is a unique and innovative opportunity to make
a difference in the industry's future.
Because our Excellerate division allows us to consistently produce quality assemblies in a safe, controlled environment for our construction sites, we can work smarter and more efficiently, getting the job done on time and on budget.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred
Experience: 0.5 -3 year(s) of experience
Required: The ability to effectively communicate in the English language. This includes the ability to understand the spoken and written word as well as speak in English.
Travel: None - may have opportunities to travel to other Excellerate locations
Work Schedule: This position works between the hours of 6 am to 6 pm, or 6 pm to 6 am Monday through Friday depending on assigned shift. May vary based on customer demands and can include, but is not limited to: nights, weekends, and holidays. Overtime may be required. Ability to work a flexible schedule is necessary.
- Works within a warehouse bench assembly environment.
- Assembles various electrical components equipment under the supervision of an experienced Journeymen Electrician.
- Identifies ways to improve processes and participate in implementing those improvements.
- Uses keen attention to detail to ensure the highest quality and zero defects.
- Adheres to 5S principles ensuring a safe and organized work environment.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks for an extended period of time.
- Bends conduit using manual, mechanical, and hydraulic benders.
- Performs wire and cable pulls.
- Performs material handling duties.
- Cleans and maintains tools, test equipment, and work area.
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, company, and customer-specific safety requirements.
- Cross-trained in a at least three different manufacturing cells/areas.
- Creating/Printing/Application of assembly identification labels.
- Ability to help train team members on work center specific production tasks.
- Assists Manufacturing Lead in day-to-day workload and delegating tasks
- Assigned as the back-up to the Manufacturing Lead as needed and capable of performing lead tasks as needed.
- Actively participates in Faith's hiring referral and mentoring program, as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. SURGE your career forward!
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers, electricians, and business professionals.
Your Personal Growth : Build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
Leverage Technology : Our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
Uncompromised Safety : When we see others in our space averaging 2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
Paid Time Off
And so much more!
*Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for FTI benefit programs.
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World-Class Opportunities to Succeed
Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
Building TRUST in everything we do.
REDEFINING what's possible.
Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today!
FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This job has expired.