SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
SGS strives to be the testing leader in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Each employee must approach their job as an ongoing commitment to quality testing and customer service in order for the company to succeed. This means fulfilling commitments in both of the following key result areas:
• Our Customers . We want to help our customers deliver safe and successful health care products to the public. We do this by providing responsive, cost-effective testing services that combine outstanding technical quality, top-notch regulatory compliance, and outstanding attention to the specialized needs of our customers. All SGS staff are expected to make customer service their top priority. This means that each employee is expected to do whatever is practical to meet our customers' needs, even if this exceeds the specific responsibilities listed in their job description.
• Our People . We consider our people to be our greatest asset, and we provide employees with a work environment that fosters teamwork, growth, flexibility, and innovation. Our strong commitment to teamwork ultimately translates into long-term trust and reliability for our customers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform analytical studies utilizing GCMS and LCMS in a fast-paced leading Contract Research Organization.
• Perform various tasks in support of laboratory operation and maintenance.
• LSS - West Chester Small Molecule Team Leader
• Operate and maintain laboratory instrumentation required for cGMP analyses.
• Lead or assist with complex analytical studies, including study design and execution.
• Prepare chemical solutions and perform detailed and complex analytical procedures (e.g., extractions, purifications, evaporations, derivatizations, etc.) following SOP's and established test Protocols.
• Method development and validation of LCMS and/or GCMS methods.
• Interpretation of quantitative and qualitative mass spectrometric data
• Work closely with Quality Assurance to meet all necessary regulatory requirements.
• Liaise with clients to discuss analytical requirements and results.
A minimum M.S. with 5 years or Ph.D. with 3 years experience in Analytical Chemistry and GCMS and/or LCMS specifically.
• Have hands-on experience with running HPLC, GC, and mass spectrometry instruments. Industry cGMP experience a plus.
• Familiarity with method validation guidelines.
• Experience in mass spectrometric interpretation and/or structure elucidation.
• Experience in high resolution mass spectrometric analysis a plus.
• Experience with E&L testing or mass spectrometric screening studies a plus.
• Be highly motivated, independent and interactive.
• Effectively collaborate with colleagues, both internal and external.
• Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Be highly organized and capable of multitasking to meet required deadlines.
• Have ability to focus on critical tasks, give proper attention to detail.
Newark, New Jersey
Posted about 6 hours ago
Buffalo, New York
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted 29 minutes ago