Merakey is currently seeking a Direct Support Professional to join our Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services (IDD) division in the Revloc area.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
The work of Merakey is anchored in the firm belief that it is every individual's right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment in their lives. Surrounding professional staff with the best in technology and supports, Merakey is a leader in the industry and remains committed to helping people...one individual at a time.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
POSITION DETAILSRate of pay: $11.57- $16.57
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
New rates starting at $11.57/hour!! Qualified candidates are eligible for up to $16.57/hour if the Enhanced Pay Program is selected and/or the Shift Differential is applicable for the hours worked.
Position summary or overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
APPLY TODAY Check us out online at http://www.Merakey.org or on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Merakey
- Providing individualized care, activities of daily living, including proper maintenance of living area, and guiding residents in leisure activities, work and day programming.
- All chores necessary to maintain as normal a living environment as possible, i.e., laundry and housekeeping.
- Work is performed in accordance with appropriate procedures according to the individuals Person Centered Plan / Individual Support Plan (ISP) and also the supervision of the House Manager who reviews results through living area observation of activities in progress, residents' responsiveness, and inspection of living area, reports and periodic meetings.
- Staff will be required to follow a designated shift routine and assignments as outlined by the House Manager.
- We reward our staff with competitive wages, flexible schedules available (Full Time/PRN openings), and outstanding health (medical/vision/dental) and wellness benefits, paid training, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and more.
Click on Merakey Career Center under Career Opportunities
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at Marcus.Couch@merakey.org
.MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!Requirements
•Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
•Must be 18 years of age.
•Must have a Valid Driver's License.
•6 months of experience is preferred in a Human Services or related field is preferred.