The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for several Lead Full Stack Developers. This role will work closely with the global team in building cutting edge, customer-centric software solution. This person will not only help lead the team but also be coding on their own as well.
• Collaborate with global cross functional team in building customer-centric software products
• Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features
• Develop software applications using technologies that include and not limited to core Java (8 and above), Kafka or messaging system, Web Frameworks like Struts / Spring, relational (Oracle) and non-relational databases (SQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc), with RESTful micro service architecture
• Implement security and data protection features
• Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks
Skills & Requirements
• Significant professional experience using core Java as programming language
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with Java 8 and above
• Ability to work on Front-End(React) and Back-End(SQL or MongoDB), Java and SQL based technologies
• Experience with Kafka or messaging system
• Design and construction of REST APIs
• Integrating front-end UI with the constructed API
• Solid understanding on Data Structures, Software Design Principals, Security and Testing
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1117825
Posted about 16 hours ago
Posted about 15 hours ago
Posted about 15 hours ago