Location: Waukegan, IL
Full stack experience with the below skillset
• At least 5 years' experience with Nodejs and Express to build Rest API's.
• Experience implementing at least 2 projects with end to end server-side APIs using AWS stack S3, Cloud Front, CloudWatch, IAM, Serverless Lambda, API Gateway and CloudFormation (infra as code). (AWS certifications are plus)
• Linting frameworks (ES lint, TS lint) for coding standards and static code analysis tools like SonarQube, Code Climate or any demonstrable tool experience.
• TDD / BDD experience using Jest, Jasmine, Webpack and Cucumber.
• Must have CI/CD implementation experience using GitHub / Bitbucket / Jenkins or Concourse in any combination.
• Strong working knowledge with Json, Yaml and XML formatting and parsing.
• Database and cache - Knowledge of various RDBMS technology like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and Redis etc. and at least one NoSQL Technology (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase, DynamoDB etc.) and experience writing queries
• Design capabilities for basic prototypes and UI /UX design.
• Server - Exposure to handling Windows servers. Linux is desirable.
• Container Technologies - Exposure to handling Docker containers and Kubernetes.
• Working with API (REST & SOAP) and Microservices
• API Management and Orchestration tools - BizTalk and Informatica is a plus.
• Experience with vendor integrations (hosted solutions)
• Experience implementing coding standards in partnership with Solutions Architect, Domain Architect and Enterprise Architecture
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Modern development practices - e.g. DevOps
• Data Mining / Machine Learning
• Map Reduce (Hadoop etc.)
• Mobile programming experience (iOS, Android)
• Embedded experience (QNX, Android etc.)
• Experience with Agile is desirable - (Pair Programming, TDD (Test Driven Development), XP (Extreme Programming), CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery)