Kforce has a client in search of a Full Stack Developer in Plano, TX.Summary:You will be tasked with keeping the team and key stakeholders up-to-speed on what is being developed, as well as how it will benefit our clients on our market leading digital platform and our internal private bankers and advisors. Your quest to embrace end-to-end software development will be key as we continue to move the Asset and Wealth Management (AWM) Technology organization at the forefront of industry-leading technology. Best of all, you will be able to harness the massive amount of innovation and thought leadership of our global team of technologists from around the world.
- Significant experience in software development
- Significant experience in automation of routine tasks
- Experience in design, build and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems based on Java
- Experience of new and emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing
- Experience of using Agile practices like Scrum, Jira, TDD, BDD, DevOps or Continuous Integration
- Desire to learn new technologies like Machine Learning/AI
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.