Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
019503 Forklift Operators 2nd or 3rd Shift (Evergreen) (Open)
- Completes daily maintenance inspection on forklift.
- Operates sit down forklift in accordance with all company safety policies and procedures to pick up, transport and stack various sized bales of corrugated sheets from conveyor lines to trailers or staging areas.
- Reviews bale tags for specific customer order information and any special instructions before inspecting each unit for possible defects. Scans bale tag and trailer bar codes to ensure loading accuracy.
Education and Experience
- Responsible for daily forklift cleanup and maintaining a safe and organized shipping and receiving area.
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically possesses 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Good physical stamina and manual dexterity.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast pace environment.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solution oriented problem solver.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.