Job ID: 411359
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This individual will be part of a yard crew responsible for safely and efficiently moving, organizing and assisting in the production of precast concrete products of the highest quality standards.
- Operate industrial forklift and yard truck to transport inventory, unload incoming stock and load orders
- Maintain and repair equipment as needed
- Pull and stage orders for shipment
- Fill independent demands for material requisitions
- Assist in production process including painting and winterizing structures
- Keep area safe, clean and organized
- Interface with customer service, technical service, and delivery personnel
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience operating heavy equipment preferred
- Experience operating large forklifts, crane or Mi-Jack preferred
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: May 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Orlando Job Segment:
Warehouse, Forklift, Chemical Engineer, Temporary, Equipment Operator, Manufacturing, Contract, Engineering
This job has expired.